Malaysia Airlines is looking for cabin crew and will be conducting their drive starting at Selangor to Penang this January 2013! Below is the write-up.
Cabin Crew (Walk-In Interview)
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent as recognised by the Malaysian Government with credit in English and pass in any other 5 subjects including Bahasa Malaysia OR higher academic qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 157cm (female).
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
Venue: MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY, No. 2 Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Date: 5 January 2013 (Saturday)
STATION: Kota Kinabalu
Venue: LE MERIDIEN, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens Sinsuran, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Date: 12 January 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: MERDEKA PALACE HOTEL & SUITES, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, Kuching, Sarawak
Date: 19 January 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: HOTEL ROYAL PENANG, No. 3 Jalan Larut, Penang
Date: 26 January 2013 (Saturday)
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) and completed Malaysia Airlines Job Application Form. Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract. Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.
There you go. Please check their website page for the application form.
Good luck! =)
Too late to go? Wish you'd known sooner? Love our content? Subscribe for email updates and get the latest news delivered right to your inbox. Thank you!
*Note: Henry Mirandah Services is not affiliated or has any official business relationship with the companies of which we've posted their job notices in our website. Available career opportunities on http://news.hmsmalaysia.com are for the sole purpose of informing our Flight Attendant course students and general public. Should there be any questions about any posted job notices, please contact the respective recruiting airline companies directly.
For job vacancy postings that states Henry Mirandah Services as the Official Recruitment Coordinator of the hiring company, please do contact us for more info.