Air Asia is currently looking for Guest Service Assistant to be based at LCC Terminal, Sepang. Below are the details:
Guest Service Assistant (Walk-In)
- Perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to perform shifts and work on weekends and public holidays
- Cheerful personality with positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field with a minimum of credit in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematics.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Must be able to perform shifts and work on weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Computer literate and posses good writing skills.
- Age between 20 to 35 years old.
- Applicants must be willing to work in LCC Terminal, Sepang.
Date: 15 May 2013
Venue: AirAsia Academy
Lot PT 25B, Jalan KLIA S5, Southern Support Zone, KLIA, 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Good luck! =)
Too late to go? Wish you'd known sooner? Love our content? Subscribe for email updates and get the latest news delivered right to your inbox. Thank you!
*Note: Henry Mirandah Services is not affiliated or has any official business relationship with the companies of which we've posted their job notices in our website. Available career opportunities on http://news.hmsmalaysia.com are for the sole purpose of informing our Flight Attendant course students and general public. Should there be any questions about any posted job notices, please contact the respective recruiting airline companies directly.
For job vacancy postings that states Henry Mirandah Services as the Official Recruitment Coordinator of the hiring company, please do contact us for more info.